2.05.2008

Another work assignment thingamajigger.


Has anyone actually spelled out thingamajigger? And if so, did I spell it right? Who do I ask for this kind of thing? And what if the word is copyrighted? Am I infringing? This is so stressful.

Anyway, here she is. . . The Snow Queen. I like Mucha. I also like Cate Blanchett. I pretty much hate snow though. I obviously live in the wrong place. Don't get me wrong, Utah is great and looks like a postcard. I just would rather be on a postcard that says "Sunny Malibu - Wish you were here". Especially now that I've drawn like 50 snowflakes. Stupid snowflakes.

6 comments:

Seth Hippen said...

She's purdy, and I love the Mucha hair.

Nathan Lindsay said...

This is really nice Casey. Seriously, all the elements are great. That one curl of hair near her mouth makes me think she is hosting the Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Anonymous said...

Just great! Here is another The Snow Queen. Look at these extraordinary illustrations by award winning Ukrainian artist Vladyslav Yerko: www.snowqueen.us

LilDonbro said...

I seem to be the only one concerned about the thingamajigger. I googled it, you spelled it right, and since it's in the dictionary you're good to go.
I like The Snow Queen too, but then again, I like all your artwork.

Jeff B said...

I'm spellbound...

Carlos Merino said...

Love your text and the illustration. I currently live in Minnesota and I could sign what you say!! Hate Winter!